… I’ve had a few strange emails recently asking if I links with some of the brands that I talk about (which is so weird because I’m just a girl from the IOW who likes makeup and skincare!), so I thought I’d just make a few points clear:
- I do not work for/with or have any links with any brands I talk about on the blog. At the time of writing, I have had no communication from any brand at all about my blog and I don’t expect to!
- All the products featured on my site I have purchased myself, with my own money, or they have been gifted to me from family and friends. The only exception to this are the three products from Boots which I have featured on the blog: mascara, primer and eye serum. These were sent to me by Boots (whether that is connected to the blog or the fact I had a high advantage card balance, I don’t know).
- Any review/comments about products are my own views. I am not paid to review a product or write about it (positively or negatively). If I don’t like something, I’ll say so. If I love something, I’ll say so. Simple.
- All products, especially skincare, are reviewed with my skin type in mind. What works for me might not work for you, and vice versa. My recommendations are general – I don’t know your skin type so I don’t know if they will work for you.
- I have no medical, dermatological or skin care experience. My reviews/recommendations are purely based on what I’ve read and learnt over the years.
So, I hope that clears a few things up!